martedì 14 giugno 2016

Once upon a time there was a draw

My friend runs a tiny bar in Cosenza in the South of Italy and every Xmas he organizes the New Year's Eve lottery.

I have to say I have never been too lucky with lotteries, but we buy a ticket every year.

Last Xmas we bought our ticket as usual and it was a winning one! What was the prize?!?! A huge 3 liters bottle of Jack Daniel's.....

I am not a whisky drinker so the first thought was to give it away, on the other hand I have a passion for cooking and DIY...how have these things been combined together?! I decided to use the whiskey to experiment with some recipes and to use the empty bottle to do a lamp for my living room.

Will I succeed in this mission?!? Help me to do it!! Send me your recipe and I will try them!

Here's "the baby":




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento